Housing Satisfaction, Homeownership and Housing Mobility: A Panel Data Analysis for Twelve EU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2005.
"Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 39-54.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2002. "Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul Frijters & John P. Haisken-DeNew & Michale A. Shields, 2001.
"The Value of Reunification in Germany: An Analysis of Changes in Life Satisfaction,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
828, The University of Melbourne.
- Shields, Michael & Paul Frijters & John P Haisken-DeNew, 2003. "The Value of Reunification in Germany: An Analysis of Changes in Life Satisfaction," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 186, Royal Economic Society.
- Frijters, Paul & Haisken-DeNew, John P. & Shields, Michael A., 2002. "The Value of Reunification in Germany: An Analysis of Changes in Life Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2004. "The value of reunification in Germany; An analysis of changes in life satisfaction?," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-6, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Guillaume R. Frechette, 2001. "Random-effects ordered probit," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(59).
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Alex Bryson & Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2004.
"Does Union Membership Really Reduce Job Satisfaction?,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 439-459, September.
- Alex Bryson & Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2003. "Does Union Membership Really Reduce Job Satisfaction?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0569, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bryson, Alex & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2003. "Does union membership really reduce job satisfaction?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luis Díaz-Serrano & Joop Hartog, 2006. "Is there a risk-return trade-off in educational choices? Evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(2), pages 353-380, May.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2012. "Internal Migration and Life Satisfaction: Well-Being Effects of Moving as a Young Adult," IZA Discussion Papers 7016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordshousing mobility; fixed-effects; homeownership; random-effects; housing satisfaction;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-09-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2006-09-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .