Report NEP-GEO-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Paula Delgado & Isabel Maria Godinho, 2006. "Long term evolution of the size distribution of Portuguese cities," FEP Working Papers 230, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tom Broekel & Martin Binder, 2006. "The Regional Dimension of Knowledge Transfers - A Behavioral Approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Jessica Holmes & Mark Jeffreys & Dan Lass & Jack Soper, 2006. "Location, Location, Location! A Classroom Demonstration of the Hotelling Model," Working Papers 44, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 05 Feb 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096285_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096277_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2006. "Product Innovation, Export And Location Of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 75, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096821_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096936_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Denisova & Marina Kartseva, 2005. "Poverty Is No Crime: Measuring Poverty in Russian Regions," Working Papers w0084, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2006. "Housing Satisfaction, Homeownership and Housing Mobility: A Panel Data Analysis for Twelve EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2318, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Benito, 2006. "How does the down-payment constraint affect the UK housing market?," Bank of England working papers 294, Bank of England.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005. "A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature," Working Papers 22-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- W. Robert Reed, 2006. "The Determinants of U. S. State Economic Growth: A Less Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 06/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Erling Røed Larsen & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2006. "The Impact on Rent from Tenant and Landlord Characteristics and Interaction," Discussion Papers 467, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Cervantes, Laura & Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos J., 2006. "Una Evaluación Geográfica de la Política de Educación Media Superior de la Ciudad de México," EGAP Working Papers 2006-07, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.