Preferences, Gender Segregation and Affirmative Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caitlin Knowles Myers, 2007.
"A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California's Proposition 209,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(3), pages 379-396, April.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2005. "A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California Proposition 209," IZA Discussion Papers 1674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caitlin Knowles Myers, 2005. "A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California Proposition 209," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0525, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Keith A. Bender & Susan M. Donohue & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Job satisfaction and gender segregation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 479-496, July.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk aversion; job satisfaction; occupational segregation; gender; affirmative action;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-12-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-12-20 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .