The Dynamics of the National Minimum Wage: Transitions Between Different Labour Market States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Wadsworth, 2009. "Minimum Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(271), pages 491-492, December.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2007.
"Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Neumark, David & Nizalova, Olena Y., 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," IZA Discussion Papers 1428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2006. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," Working Papers 050626, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," NBER Working Papers 10656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Olena Nizalova, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects in the Longer Run," PPIC Working Papers 2004.03, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2004.
"Training and the new minimum wage,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(494), pages 87-94, March.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2002. "Work-Related Training and the New National Minimum Wage in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agne Lauzadyte, 2007. "A Statistical Programme Assignment Model," Economics Working Papers 2007-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Arne Uhlendorff, 2006.
"From No Pay to Low Pay and Back Again?: A Multi-State Model of Low Pay Dynamics,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
648, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Uhlendorff, Arne, 2006. "From No Pay to Low Pay and Back Again? A Multi-State Model of Low Pay Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 2482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssteady state distributions; transitions; national minimum wage;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-08-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-LAB-2005-08-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .