Working Time Accounts and Turnover
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 856, European Central Bank.
- Ulf Rinne & Klaus F Zimmermann, 2013. "Is Germany the North Star of Labor Market Policy?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(4), pages 702-729, December.
- Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2016.
"Does short-time work save jobs? A business cycle analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 99-122.
- Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2013. "Does Short-Time Work Save Jobs? A Business Cycle Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2013. "Does short-time work save jobs? A business cycle analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1832, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Almut Balleer & Britta Gehrke & Wolfgang Lechthaler & Christian Merkl, 2014. "Does Short-Time Work Save Jobs? A Business Cycle Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4640, CESifo Group Munich.
- Merkl, Christian & Balleer, Almut & Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013. "Does Short-Time Work Save Jobs? A Business Cycle Analysis," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79718, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Ines Zapf, 2014. "Navigating the Great Recession," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 67(3), pages 891-925, July.
More about this item
Keywordslabour demand; working hours; working time accounts; turnover; Great Recession; Germany;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2017-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2017-05-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .