The Impact of Traineeships on the Employment of the Mentally Ill: The Role of Partial Compliance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martini, Alberto & Rettore, Enrico & Barbetta, Gianpaolo, 2017. "The Impact of Traineeships on the Employment of the Mentally Ill: the Role of Partial Compliance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 17, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 111-132, Fall.
More about this item
Keywordsmental illness; RCT; traineeships; ITT; tests for selection bias; placebo tests; instrumental variables;
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .