The Impact of Traineeships on the Employment of the Mentally Ill: the Role of Partial Compliance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martini, Alberto & Rettore, Enrico & Barbetta, Gianpaolo, 2017. "The Impact of Traineeships on the Employment of the Mentally Ill: The Role of Partial Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 10582, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 111-132, Fall.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hartwell, Christopher A., 2014. "The impact of institutional volatility on financial volatility in transition economies : a GARCH family approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan & M. Parameswaran, 2019. "Modeling the Dynamics of Inflation in India," Working Papers 16, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2020.
"Congestion in highways when tolls and railroads matter: evidence from European cities,"
2020/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2020. "Congestion in highways when tolls and railroads matter: Evidence from European cities," Working Papers wpdea2011, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012.
"Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments,"
40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Xiao, Saizi, 2020. "The changing pattern of wage returns to education in post-reform China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 137-148.
- Martin Nordin & SÃ¶ren HÃ¶jgÃ¥rd, 2017. "An evaluation of extension services in Sweden," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 51-60, January.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal, 2018. "Relating rule of law and budgetary allocation for tourism: Does per capita income growth make a difference for Indian states?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 263-271.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Andreas P. Kyriacou & Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2015.
"Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: The importance of good governance,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Andreas P. Kyriacou & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2013. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: the importance of good governance," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-03, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Tammy L. Madsen & Michael J. Leiblein, 2015. "What Factors Affect the Persistence of an Innovation Advantage?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(8), pages 1097-1127, December.
- Sandra Rodriguez A., 2015. "Poder de monopsonio en el mercado de aseguramiento en salud en Colombia," Revista de EconomÃa del Caribe 014779, Universidad del Norte.
- Korpi, Tomas & Tåhlin, Michael, 2009. "Educational mismatch, wages, and wage growth: Overeducation in Sweden, 1974-2000," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 183-193, April.
- Necmi K. Avkiran & Direnç K. Kanol & Barry Oliver & Tom Smith, 2016. "Knowledge of campaign finance regulation reduces perceptions of corruption," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(4), pages 961-984, December.
- Roy, Jayjit, 2017.
"On the environmental consequences of intra-industry trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 50-67.
- Jayjit Roy, 2015. "On the Environmental Consequences of Intra-Industry Trade," Working Papers 15-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Markus Leibrecht & Hans Pitlik, 2014. "Generalised Trust, Institutional and Political Constraints on the Executive and Deregulation of Markets," WIFO Working Papers 481, WIFO.
- Matloob Piracha & Massimiliano Tani & Florin Vadean, 2012.
"Immigrant over- and under-education: the role of home country labour market experience,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vadean, Florin, 2010. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matloob Piracha & Massimiliano Tani & Florin Vadean, 2011. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," Studies in Economics 1105, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Matloob Piracha & Massimiliano Tani & Florin Vadean, 2010. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," CEIS Research Paper 175, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Subha Mani, 2012.
"Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? – Empirical Evidence from Indonesia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(5), pages 691-715, October.
- Subha Mani, 2008. "Is there Complete, Partial, or No Recovery from Childhood Malnutrition? Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-19, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Richard Ashley & Christopher Parmeter, 2015. "Sensitivity analysis for inference in 2SLS/GMM estimation with possibly flawed instruments," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1153-1171, December.
- Tito Belchior Silva Moreira & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mario Jorge Mendonça & Adolfo Sachsida, 2016. "An Evaluation of the Non-Neutrality of Money," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmental illness; RCT; traineeships; ITT; tests for selection bias; placebo tests; instrumental variables;
All these keywords.
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.