Firm-Specific Advantages Intra-Regional Sales and Performance of Multinational Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-293, August.
- M Krishna Erramilli & Sanjeev Agarwal & Seong-Soo Kim, 1997. "Are Firm-Specific Advantages Location-Specific Too?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(4), pages 735-757, December.
- Jaideep Anand & Andrew Delios, 1997. "Location Specificity and the Transferability of Downstream Assets to Foreign Subsidiaries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(3), pages 579-603, September.
- Jean-Francois Hennart, 1986. "Internalization in Practice: Early Foreign Direct Investments in Malaysian Tin Mining," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(2), pages 131-143, June.
- Dunning, John H & Rugman, Alan M, 1985. "The Influence of Hymer's Dissertation on the Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 228-232, May.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grubaugh, Stephen G, 1987. "Determinants of Direct Foreign Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 149-152, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nessara Sukpanich & Alan M. Rugman, 2007. "Intra-regional Sales, Product Diversity, and Performance in Merchandising Multinationals," Working Papers 2007-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0290-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Sukpanich, Nessara & Rugman, Alan, 2007. "Intra-regional sales, product diversity, and the performance of merchandising multinationals," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Jiang, Fuming & Stening, Bruce W., 2013. "Do indigenous firms incur a liability of localness when operating in their home market? The case of China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 478-489.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm-specific advantages; intra-regional sales; multinational enterprises; performance; geographic scope; and home region;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-03-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuk:wpaper:2006-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rick Harbaugh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpiubus.html .