Report NEP-KNM-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evans, G.W. & Honkapohja ,S. & Mitra, K., 2007. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy and Adaptive Learning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0705, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Analysing the contribution of business services to European economic growth," MPRA Paper 2003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan M. Rugman & Nessara Sukpanich, 2006. "Firm-Specific Advantages Intra-Regional Sales and Performance of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2006-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Fabio Montobbio, 2006. "Knowledge diffusion from university and public research. A comparison between US, Japan and Europe using patent citations," KITeS Working Papers 193, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- Haider A. Khan & Mariko Frame, 2007. "China's Energy Security: National Security, Ecological Balance and Regional Co-operation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-482, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andrea Morrison & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2006. "Global Value Chains and Technological Capabilities: A Framework to Study Industrial Innovation in Developing Countries," KITeS Working Papers 192, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2007001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicente Ortún & Ricard Meneu de Guillerna, 2006. "The impact of Economics on health policy and management in Spain," Economics Working Papers 978, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Innovation - the importance of domestic and foreign sources," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 83, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 29 Jun 2007.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Seo, Niggol, 2007. "Changing farm types and irrigation as an adaptation to climate change in Latin American agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4161, The World Bank.
- Hakala, Terhi & Haltia, Olli & Hermans, Raine & Kulvik, Martti & Nikinmaa, Hanna & Porcar-Castell, Albert & Pursula, Tiina, 2007. "Biotechnology as a Competitive Edge for the Finnish Forest Cluster," Discussion Papers 1076, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2007. "Clusters, Functional Regions and Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 84, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.