The impact of Economics on health policy and management in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vicente Ortún & Ricard Meneu de Guillerna, 2006. "The impact of Economics on health policy and management in Spain," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 978, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics; Health Policy and Management; Spain;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-03-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .