Biotechnology as a Competitive Edge for the Finnish Forest Cluster
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantage; forestry; paper and pulp industry; process side streams; value chain;
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MKT-2007-03-10 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2007-03-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .