Report NEP-PPM-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giles ATKINSON & Susana MOURATO, 2007. "Environmental valuation: a brief overview of options," Departmental Working Papers 2007-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating A Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1606, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Scientific Activity. A Case Study of FONCYT in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1206, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Item repec:col:001049:002817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Easterly, William & Irwin, Timothy & Serven, Luis, 2007. "Walking up the down escalator : public investment and fiscal stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4158, The World Bank.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N Gang, 2006. "The Hope for Hysteresis in Foreign Aid," Departmental Working Papers 200628, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hakala, Terhi & Haltia, Olli & Hermans, Raine & Kulvik, Martti & Nikinmaa, Hanna & Porcar-Castell, Albert & Pursula, Tiina, 2007. "Biotechnology as a Competitive Edge for the Finnish Forest Cluster," Discussion Papers 1076, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lynne Pepall & Daniel Richards, 2007. "Targeted Transfers, Investment Spillovers, and the Tax Environment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0702, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Public Voluntary Programs Reconsidered," Working Papers 2007-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pagiola, Stefano, 2006. "Payments for Environmental Services in Costa Rica," MPRA Paper 2010, University Library of Munich, Germany.