Modeling dynamic adjustment in Japanese livestock markets under trade liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Stanley R. Johnson, 1982. "Supply Dynamics: The Case of U.S. Broilers and Turkeys," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 558-564.
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
- Corra, Greg S. & Dickson, Andrew & Teal, Francis, 1989. "Why Has The Supply of Beef in Japan Grown So Rapidly?," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144672, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tangermann, Stefan & Josling, Timothy E. & Pearson, Scott R., 1987. "International Negotiations on Farm Support Levels: The Role of PSEs," Working Papers 51239, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Thurman, Walter N, 1986. "Endogeneity Testing in a Supply and Demand Framework," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 638-646, November.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Thomas I. Wahl & Gary W. Williams, 1990.
"Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 556-566.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Williams, Gary W., 1990. "Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10940, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Segerson, Kathleen, 1987. "Stochastic specification and estimation of share equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 337-358, July.
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1979. "Statistical inference for a system of simultaneous, non-linear, implicit equations in the context of instrumental variable estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 275-302.
- Dyck, John H., 1988. "Demand For Meats In Japan: A Review And An Update Of Elasticity Estimates," Staff Reports 278048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Miyazaki, Akira, 1986. "Production and Consumption of Beef in Japan," Western Region Archives 279353, Western Region - Western Extension Directors Association (WEDA).
- Barnett, William A, 1977.
"Recursive Subaggregation and a Generalized Hypocycloidal Demand Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1117-1136, July.
- William A. Barnett, 1976. "Recursive subaggregation and a generalized hypocycloidal demand model," Special Studies Papers 84, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1977. "Three-stage least-squares estimation for a system of simultaneous, nonlinear, implicit equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
- Matthew T. Holt & Stanley R. Johnson, 1988.
"Supply Dynamics in the U.S. Hog Industry,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(2), pages 313-335, July.
- Matthew T. Holt & Stanley R. Johnson, 1986. "Supply Dynamics in the U.S. Hog Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 86-wp12, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Matthew T. Holt & Stanley R. Johnson, 1986. "Supply Dynamics in the U.S. Hog Industry," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 86-wp12, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Brown, Murray & Heien, Dale M, 1972. "The S-Branch Utility Tree: A Generalization of the Linear Expenditure System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 737-747, July.
- S. E. Pudney, 1981. "An Empirical Method of Approximating the Separable Structure of Consumer Preferences," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 561-577.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Savin, N Eugene, 1975. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 937-957, Sept.-Nov.
- Chalfant, James & White, Kenneth, 1987. "Estimation and Testing in Demand Systems with Concavity Constraints," CUDARE Working Papers 198466, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John Muellbauer, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 525-543.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Lawrence J. Lau, 1975. "The Structure of Consumer Preferences," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1, pages 49-101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Kirby, Raymond & Tsai, Reyfong & Williams, Gary W., 1991. "Demand for Meat Products in the Pacific Rim Region," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271245, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hansen, James Mark, 2000. "Agricultural and trade policy reform in Mexico: PROCAMPO, NAFTA, and pre-GATT," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000014902, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genstf:1989010108000010093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.