The Diffusion of New Agricultural Technologies: The Case of Crossbreeding Technology in Tanzania
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathleen P. Bell & Timothy J. Dalton, 2007.
"Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 487-501, September.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Spatial Economic Analysis in Data-Rich Environments," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25241, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feng, Yao, 2011. "Local spillovers and learning from neighbors: Evidence from durable adoptions in rural China," MPRA Paper 33924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Sharma & Alastair Bailey & Iain Fraser, 2011.
"Technology Adoption and Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51335, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," MPRA Paper 15805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009.
"Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification,"
83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland
51073, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Innovation behaviour at farm level: Selection and identification," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53276, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2010. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61354, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem, 2014.
"O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 431-442, July.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alia, Didier Y. & Nakelse, Tebila & Diagne, Aliou, 2013. "Rural media, agricultural technology adoption and productivity: evidences from small rice farmers in Burkina Faso," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160674, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Yemisi Kuku & Peter F. Orazem & Rajesh Singh, 2007.
"Computer adoption and returns in transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, March.
- Kuku, Oluyemisi & Orazem, Peter F. & Singh, Rajesh, 2004. "Computer Adoption and Returns in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 1360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuku, Yemisi & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2004. "Computer Adoption and Returns in Transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12195, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alcon, Francisco & De Miguel, MarÃa Dolores & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "AdopciÃ³n de tecnologÃa de distribuciÃ³n y control del agua en las Comunidades de Regantes de la RegiÃ³n de Murcia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1).
- Butler, J.S. & Moser, Christine M., 2010. "Complementarities and differences in adoption: an application of hazard models to two technologies in Madagascar," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61381, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David D., 2009. "Innovation behaviour at micro level - selection and identification," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6t49r0fh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Technologies in El Salvador: A cross-Section and Over-Time Analysis," OVE Working Papers 1806, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Odendo, Martins & Obare, Gideon A. & Salasya, Beatrice, 2010. "Determinants of the Speed of Adoption of Soil Fertility-Enhancing Technologies in Western Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96192, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Faltermeier, Liane & Abdulai, Awudu, 2008. "The Adoption of Water Conservation and Intensification Technologies and Farm Income: A Propensity Score Analysis for Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6354, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Boris Bravo & Horacio Cocchi & Daniel Solís, 2006. "Output Diversification Among Small-Scale Hillside Farmers In El Salvador," OVE Working Papers 1706, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis TZOUVELEKAS, "undated".
"The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1009, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Nauges, Céline & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2009. "The Effect of Production Uncertainty and Information Dissemination of the Diffusion of Irrigation Technologies," TSE Working Papers 09-032, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- KOUNDOURI Phoebe & NAUGES CÃ©line & TZOUVELEKAS Vangelis, 2009. "The Effect Of Production Uncertainty And Information Dissemination On The Diffusion Of Irrigation Technologies," LERNA Working Papers 09.06.282, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters,in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schipmann, Christin & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Modern Supply Chains and Product Innovation: How Can Smallholder Farmers Benefit?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51046, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Martens, Bobby J. & Jarboe, Darren H., 2013. "Essentials for Producer Participation in Biomass Markets When Choices are Correlated," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "The Impact of Natural Amenity on Farmland Values: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119804, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2011. "Adoption and Profitability of Breeding Technologies on United States Dairy Farms," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98574, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .