Global Energy and Climate Outlook 2017: How climate policies improve air quality
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toon Vandyck & Alban Kitous & Bert Saveyn & Kimon Keramidas & Luis Rey Los Santos & Krzysztof Wojtowicz, 2018. "Economic Exposure to Oil Price Shocks and the Fragility of Oil-Exporting Countries," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, April.
- José M. Rueda-Cantuche & Tamas Revesz & Antonio F. Amores & Agustín Velázquez & Marian Mraz & Emanuele Ferrari & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Letizia Montinari & Bert Saveyn, 2020. "Improving the European input–output database for global trade analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Saveyn, Bert & Vandyck, Toon, 2019. "Including bottom-up emission abatement technologies in a large-scale global economic model for policy assessments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 254-263.
- Amir Behzad Bazrgar & Aeryn Ng & Brent Coleman & Muhammad Waseem Ashiq & Andrew Gordon & Naresh Thevathasan, 2020. "Long-Term Monitoring of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Woody and Herbaceous Bioenergy Crop Production Systems on Marginal Lands in Southern Ontario, Canada," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-16, May.
- Kimon Keramidas & Stephane Tchung-Ming & Ana Raquel Diaz-Vazquez & Matthias Weitzel & Toon Vandyck & Jacques Despres & Andreas Schmitz & Luis Rey Los Santos & Krzysztof Wojtowicz & Burkhard Schade & B, 2018. "Global Energy and Climate Outlook 2018: Sectoral mitigation options towards a low-emissions economy," JRC Working Papers JRC113446, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordsclimate; mitigation; GHG emissions; energy; energy demand; energy supply; power generation; energy investment; modelling; POLES; GEM-E3; TM5-FASST; air pollution; air quality; mitigation cost; macroeconomic impacts; health impacts;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-11-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2017-11-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-11-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc107944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.