Targeted Cash Transfer Programmes in Brazil: BPC and the Bolsa Familia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fábio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2009.
"Conditional cash transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: impacts upon inequality,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 207-224.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fabio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2007. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: Impacts upon Inequality," Working Papers 35, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Maurício Cortez Reis & José Márcio Camargo, 2007. "Rendimentos Domiciliares com Aposentadorias e Pensões e as Decisões dos Jovens Quanto à Educação e à Participação na Força de Trabalho," Discussion Papers 1262, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Sergei Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2006.
"Programas de Transferência de Renda no Brasil: impactos sobre a desigualdade,"
1228, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Sergei Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Rafael G. Osório, 2006. "Programas De Transferências De Renda No Brasil: Impactos Sobre A Desigualdade," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 156, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sudhanshu Handa & Benjamin Davis, 2006. "The Experience of Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin America and the Caribbean," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(5), pages 513-536, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haagh, Louise, 2011. "Working Life, Well-Being and Welfare Reform: Motivation and Institutions Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 450-473, March.
- Armando Barrientos & Dario Debowicz & Ingrid Woolard, 2014. "Antipoverty Transfers and Inclusive Growth in Brazil," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp04, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares, 2012. "Bolsa Família, its Design, its Impacts and Possibilities for the Future," Working Papers 89, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fabio, Bertranou & Roxana, Maurizio, 2011. "The role of labour market and social protection in reducing inequality and eradicating poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 39843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez, Luis C. & Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Pazmino, Nathalie & Whitten, Stuart, 2011. "Towards a unified scheme for environmental and social protection: Learning from PES and CCT experiences in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2163-2174, September.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2012. "Poverty, Inequality and Social Policies in Brazil, 1995-2009," Working Papers 87, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Maurizio, Roxana & Vázquez, Gustavo, 2014. "Argentina: Impacts of the child allowance programme on the labour-market behaviour of adults," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Sergei Soares & Natália Sátyro, 2009. "O Programa Bolsa Família:Desenho Institucional,Impactos E Possibilidades Futuras," Discussion Papers 1424, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- World Bank, 2015. "The Impact of Targeted Social Assistance on Labor Market in Georgia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22502, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2015. "Promoting Labor Market Participation and Social Inclusion in Europe and Central Asia's Poorest Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22501, The World Bank.
- Danuta Chmielewska & Darana Souza, 2011. "The Food Security Policy Context in Brazil," Country Study 22, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469849 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Novella & Laura Ripani & Guillermo Cruces & Maria Laura Alzuá, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Female Bargaining Power and Parental Labour Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 78223, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guilherme Lichand, 2010. "Decomposing the Effects of CCTs on Entrepreneurship," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10143, The World Bank.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás González, 2009. "Impact of the Uruguayan Conditional Cash Transfer Program," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(134), pages 243-271.
- Rafael Novella & Laura Ripani & Guillermo Cruces & Maria Laura Alzuá, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Female Bargaining Power and Parental Labour Supply," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4136, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek & Monique Newiak & Kalpana Kochhar & Stefania Fabrizio & Kangni R Kpodar & Philippe Wingender & Benedict J. Clements & Gerd Schwartz, 2013. "Women, Work, and the Economy; Macroeconomic Gains from Gender Equity," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/10, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTargeted Cash Transfer Programmes in Brazil: BPC and the Bolsa Familia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-07 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2008-06-07 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .