Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Nanak Kakwani & Shahid Khandker & Hyun H. Son, 2004. "Pro-poor growth: concepts and measurement with country case studies," Working Papers 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Luiz de Mello & Mark A. Dutz, 2012. "Promoting Inclusive Growth : Challenges and Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16948.
- Grosse, Melanie & Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Measuring Pro-Poor Growth in Non-Income Dimensions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1021-1047, June.
- Kraay, Aart, 2004. "When is growth pro-poor? Cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3225, The World Bank.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Rolph van der Hoeven & John Weeks, 2000. "Redistribution Matters: Growth for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 99, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Lundstrom, Susanna, 2009. "Inclusive growth analytics : framework and application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4851, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Pro-poor growth : A primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3242, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Zepeda, 2004. "Pro-poor growth: what is it?," One Pager 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri & Jan-Willem Lammes, 2013. "Mapping Inclusive Growth," Working Papers 105, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ametoglo, Muriel Eyram Silo & Guo, Ping, 2016. "Inequality, poverty and inclusive growth in TOGO: An Assessment of the Survey Data," MPRA Paper 79705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Edward, Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Where and by How Much Has Income Distribution Changed since 1990?-Working Paper 341," Working Papers 341, Center for Global Development.
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Bauer, Arthur & Ndiaye, Abdoulaye & Champagne, Clara & Yokossi, Tite, 2014. "Assessing the inclusiveness of growth in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon, Senegal, and Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "After All, What is Inclusive Growth?," One Pager 188, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "Inequality from a global perspective: An alternative approach," Working Papers 302, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri & Jan-Willem Lammes, 2013. "How Inclusive Has Growth Been in the Last Decade?," One Pager 189, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- M. Suryanarayana, 2015. "Inclusive growth for the marginalized: inclusion vs. pseudo-inclusion," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Daniela Rühl, 2013. "The Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Participation and Inclusiveness," Policy Research Brief 39, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hur, Seok-Kyun, 2014. "Government Spending and Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 415, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInclusive Growth: Building up a Concept;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .