Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Nanak Kakwani & Shahid Khandker & Hyun H. Son, 2004. "Pro-poor growth: concepts and measurement with country case studies," Working Papers 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Luiz de Mello & Mark A. Dutz, 2012. "Promoting Inclusive Growth : Challenges and Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16948.
- Hulya Dagdeviren & Rolph van der Hoeven & John Weeks, 2000. "Redistribution Matters: Growth for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 99, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Aart Kraay, 2004. "When is Growth Pro-Poor? Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 04/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Lundstrom, Susanna, 2009. "Inclusive growth analytics : framework and application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4851, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2004. "Pro-poor growth : A primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3242, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Zepeda, 2004. "Pro-poor growth: what is it?," One Pager 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Grosse, Melanie & Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Measuring Pro-Poor Growth in Non-Income Dimensions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1021-1047, June.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri & Jan-Willem Lammes, 2013. "Mapping Inclusive Growth," Working Papers 105, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Suryanarayana, 2015. "Inclusive growth for the marginalized: inclusion vs. pseudo-inclusion," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Ametoglo, Muriel Eyram Silo & Guo, Ping, 2016. "Inequality, poverty and inclusive growth in TOGO: An Assessment of the Survey Data," MPRA Paper 79705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "After All, What is Inclusive Growth?," One Pager 188, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "Inequality from a global perspective: An alternative approach," Working Papers 302, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Peter Edward, Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Where and by How Much Has Income Distribution Changed since 1990?-Working Paper 341," Working Papers 341, Center for Global Development.
- Aguirre B., Carlos & Aliaga L., Javier & Herrera J. , Alejandro, 2015. "Cerrando el Círculo: La Educación Superior, el Desarrollo de la Ciencia y Tecnología y el Sistema de Innovación en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 9/2015, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri & Jan-Willem Lammes, 2013. "How Inclusive Has Growth Been in the Last Decade?," One Pager 189, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Bauer, Arthur & Ndiaye, Abdoulaye & Champagne, Clara & Yokossi, Tite, 2014. "Assessing the inclusiveness of growth in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon, Senegal, and Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Daniela Rühl, 2013. "The Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Participation and Inclusiveness," Policy Research Brief 39, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hur, Seok-Kyun, 2014. "Government Spending and Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 415, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInclusive Growth: Building up a Concept;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.