Pro-poor growth: what is it?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valérie Bérenger & Florent Bresson, 2012.
"On The “Pro-Poorness” Of Growth In A Multidimensional Context,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(3), pages 457-480, September.
- Valérie BERENGER & Florent BRESSON, 2010. "On the "pro-poorness" of growth in a multidimensional context," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1291, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Valérie Berenger & Florent Bresson, 2012. "On the "Pro-Poorness" of growth in a multidimensional context," Post-Print halshs-00727183, HAL.
- B. Essama-Nssah & Peter J. Lambert, 2009. "Measuring Pro-Poorness: A Unifying Approach With New Results," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 752-778, September.
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept," Working Papers 104, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:opager:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .