Mapping Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Rasmané OUEDRAOGO, 2016.
"How Does Inclusive Growth Boost Tax Revenue Mobilization?,"
- Jean-Louis Combes & Rasmané Ouedraogo, 2016. "How Does Inclusive Growth Boost Tax Revenue Mobilization?," Working Papers halshs-01281914, HAL.
- Houngbonon, Georges Vivien & Bauer, Arthur & Ndiaye, Abdoulaye & Champagne, Clara & Yokossi, Tite, 2014. "Assessing the inclusiveness of growth in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon, Senegal, and Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rafael Ranieri & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2013. "Inclusive Growth: Building up a Concept," Working Papers 104, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri, 2013. "Operationally Defining Inclusive Growth: One Challenge, Two Approaches," One Pager 206, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Rafael Ranieri & Jan-Willem Lammes, 2013. "How Inclusive Has Growth Been in the Last Decade?," One Pager 189, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos & Daniela Rühl, 2013. "The Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Participation and Inclusiveness," Policy Research Brief 39, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsMapping Inclusive Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .