evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grubinger, Thomas & Zeileis, Achim & Pfeiffer, Karl-Peter, 2014. "evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 61(i01).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Hornik & Christian Buchta & Achim Zeileis, 2009. "Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 225-232, May.
- Calcagno, Vincent & de Mazancourt, Claire, 2010. "glmulti: An R Package for Easy Automated Model Selection with (Generalized) Linear Models," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i12).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Athey & Stefan Wager, 2017. "Efficient Policy Learning," Papers 1702.02896, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Alvarez-Iglesias, Alberto & Hinde, John & Ferguson, John & Newell, John, 2017. "An alternative pruning based approach to unbiased recursive partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 90-102.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:949-:d:141385 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:771-787 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmachine learning; classification trees; regression trees; evolutionary algorithms; R;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-10-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2011-10-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2011-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .