Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, May.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2366-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Cattelan Nobre & Elaine Tavares, 2017. "Scientific literature analysis on big data and internet of things applications on circular economy: a bibliometric study," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 463-492, April.
- Grubinger, Thomas & Zeileis, Achim & Pfeiffer, Karl-Peter, 2014.
"evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 61(i01).
- Thomas Grubinger & Achim Zeileis & Karl-Peter Pfeiffer, 2011. "evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R," Working Papers 2011-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Simon Urbanek, 2009. "How to talk to strangers: ways to leverage connectivity between R, Java and Objective C," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 303-311, May.
- Rashid Mehmood & Muhammad Riaz & Ronald Does, 2013. "Efficient power computation for r out of m runs rules schemes," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 667-681, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:225-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .