Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grubinger & Achim Zeileis & Karl-Peter Pfeiffer, 2011. "evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Classification and Regression Trees in R," Working Papers 2011-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Durability of consumption goods and market competition: an agent-based modelling," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-31, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bédia F. Aka & Souleymane S. Diallo, 2011. "Influence of the Fiscal System on Income Distribution in Regions and Small Areas: Microsimulated CGE Model for Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_218, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Arash Fahim, 2011. "A Stochastic Approximation for Fully Nonlinear Free Boundary Parabolic Problems," Papers 1109.5752, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Lance Taylor, 2011. "WP 2011-1 CGE Applications in Development Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Irene Petersen & Catherine Welch & Jonathan Bartlett & Ian White & Richard Morris & Louise Marston & Kate Walters & Irwin Nazareth & James Carpenter, 2011. "Testing the performance of the two fold FCS algorithm for multiple imputation of longitudinal clinical records," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 11, Stata Users Group.
- Marco Cozzi, 2013. "Equilibrium Heterogeneous-Agent Models as Measurement Tools: some Monte Carlo Evidence," Working Papers 1277, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore