Growth and poverty in Maharashtra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- G Burange, 2005. "Performance Of Maharashtra's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:27, eSocialSciences.
- Angus Deaton and Jean Drèze & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Reexamination," Working papers 107, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Lalvani, 2008. "Sugar Co-operatives in Maharashtra: A Political Economy Perspective," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1474-1505.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007.
"Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India - A Story of Distress, Despair and Death,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian scenario in post-reform India: A Story of distress, despair and death," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India:A Story of Distress, Despair and Death," Working Papers id:1019, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-03-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2006-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.