Growth and poverty in Maharashtra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- G Burange, 2005. "Performance Of Maharashtra's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:27, eSocialSciences.
- Angus Deaton and Jean Drèze & Jean Drèze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Reexamination," Working papers 107, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Lalvani, 2008. "Sugar Co-operatives in Maharashtra: A Political Economy Perspective," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1474-1505.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007.
"Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India - A Story of Distress, Despair and Death,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian scenario in post-reform India: A Story of distress, despair and death," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India:A Story of Distress, Despair and Death," Working Papers id:1019, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-03-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2006-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .