Growth and Poverty in Maharashtra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Srijit Mishra & Manoj Panda, 2005. "Growth and poverty in Maharashtra," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyce, James K, 1986. "Kinked Exponential Models for Growth Rate Estimation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 385-391, November.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Dreze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Re-Examination," Working Papers 184, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- G Burange, 2005. "Performance Of Maharashtra's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:27, eSocialSciences.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007.
"Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India - A Story of Distress, Despair and Death,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian scenario in post-reform India: A Story of distress, despair and death," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2007. "Agrarian Scenario in Post-reform India:A Story of Distress, Despair and Death," Working Papers id:1019, eSocialSciences.
- Mala Lalvani, 2008. "Sugar Co-operatives in Maharashtra: A Political Economy Perspective," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1474-1505.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; poverty; Maharashtra;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.