Job quality in segmented labour markets : the Israeli case: country case study on labour market segmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark B & Greenhalgh, Christine A, 1984.
"Work History Patterns and the Occupational Attainment of Women,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 493-519, September.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Stewart, Mark, 1982. "Work History Patterns and the Occupational Attainment of Women," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 212, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, George E, 1975. "Economic Analysis of Trade Unionism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 23-28, May.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980. "Unionism and the Dispersion of Wages," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(1), pages 3-23, October.
- Yitchak Haberfeld, 1995. "Why Do Workers Join Unions? The Case of Israel," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 656-670, July.
- Leif Danziger & Shoshana Neuman, 2005.
"Delays in Renewal of Labor Contracts: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 341-372, April.
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 2003. "Delays in Renewal of Labor Contracts: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 709, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cain, Glen G, 1976. "The Challenge of Segmented Labor Market Theories to Orthodox Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1257, December.
- Shoshana Neuman & Adrian Ziderman, 1986. "Testing the Dual Labor Market Hypothesis Evidence from the Israel Labor Mobility Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 230-237.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market segmentation; labour contract; employment; regulation; Israel; segmentation du marché du travail; contrat de travail; emploi; réglementation; Israël; segmentación del mercado de trabajo; contrato de trabajo; empleo; reglamento; Israel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994864593402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.