The Intergenerational Overlap and Human Capital Formation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oded Stark & Yong Wang, 2005. "The Intergenerational Overlap and Human Capital Formation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 45-58, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C.M. Leung & Yong Wang, 2010. "Endogenous Health Care, Life Expectancy And Economic Growth," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 11-31, February.
- Falk, Ita & Stark, Oded, 2001.
"Dynasties and Destiny: On the Roles of Altruism and Impatience in the Evolution of Consumption and Bequests,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(272), pages 505-518, November.
- Stark, Oded & Falk, Ita, 2000. "Dynasties and Destiny: On the Roles of Altruism and Impatience in the Evolution of Consumption and Bequests," Economics Series 88, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded & Falk, Ita, 2001. "Dynasties And Destiny: On The Roles Of Altruism And Impatience In The Evolution Of Consumption And Bequests," Discussion Papers 18749, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Ryder, Harl E. & Weil, David N., 2000.
"Mortality decline, human capital investment, and economic growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Harl E. Ryder and David N. Weil, 1998. "Mortality Decline, Human Capital Investment, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Yong & Michael C M Leung, 2003. "Endogenous Health Care, Life Expectancy, and Economic Development," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 218, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Arteaga Cabrales, 2011.
"Human Capital Externalities and Growth,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 29(66), pages 12-47, December.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2011.
"The Western European marriage pattern and economic development,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 292-309, April.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2009. "The Western European Marriage Pattern and Economic Development," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsParental support; Human capital formation; Social welfare;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.