Endogenous Health Care, Life Expectancy, and Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdalali Monsef & Abolfazl Shahmohammadi Mehrjardi, 2015. "Determinants of Life Expectancy: A Panel Data Approach," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(11), pages 1251-1257, November.
- Oded Stark & Yong Wang, 2005.
"The Intergenerational Overlap and Human Capital Formation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 45-58, February.
- Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2004. "The Intergenerational Overlap and Human Capital Formation," Economics Series 152, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2010. "Contribution of health to economic development: A survey and overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-52.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordslife expectancy; health care; economic growth; population aging;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-16 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2003-06-16 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2003-06-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2003-06-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .