Specialization Patterns and the Factor Bias of Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cuñat Alejandro & Maffezzoli Marco, 2007. "Specialization Patterns and the Factor Bias of Technology," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2007. "Specialization Patterns and the Factor Bias of Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 6290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caselli, Francesco, 2005.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 679-741
- Francesco Caselli, 2004. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," NBER Working Papers 10828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Caselli, 2005. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," CEP Discussion Papers dp0667, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Caselli, Francesco, 2004. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 4703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2007.
"Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of us Trade?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 583-602, April.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2003. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," Working Papers 241, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2005. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cunat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2005. "Can comparative advantage explain the growth of US trade?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19919, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2005. "Can Comparative Advantage Explain the Growth of US Trade?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0669, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francesco Caselli & Wilbur John Coleman II, 2006. "The World Technology Frontier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 499-522, June.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-24 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.