Report NEP-INO-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Versaevel & Vianney Dequiedt, 2007. "Patent Pools and the Dynamic Incentives to R&D," Working Papers 0703, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2007. "Overseas R&D Activities and Home Productivity Growth: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 07008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "Horizontal R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Evidence from France," Working Papers 0612, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007. "What Determines Overseas R&D Activities? The Case of Japanese Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 07010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Working Papers 0610, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2007. "Persistence of profits and the systematic search for knowledge - R&D links to firm above-norm profits," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 85, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Nadine Massard, 2007. "Network Effects in R&D Partnership Evidence from the European Collaborations in Micro and Nanotechnologies," Post-Print ujm-00137238, HAL.
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Decomposing differences in total factor productivity across firm size," IREA Working Papers 200705, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00136143_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Jacques Chanaron & Thierry Grange, 2006. "Towards a Re-Definition of Technology Management," Post-Print halshs-00137074, HAL.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "Innovation and Employment: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 2621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2007. "Innovation and Risk Management," MPRA Paper 2277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Triguero, & Carmen Díaz Mora, "undated". "Why do some firms contract out production?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 232, FEDEA.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KANAMORI Takahito & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2007. "Information Technology and Economic Growth: Comparison between Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 07009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2007. "Specialization Patterns and the Factor Bias of Technology," Working Papers 321, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.