Estimating pension wealth of ELSA respondents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Costas Meghir & Sarah Smith, 2002. "Pension Incentives and the Pattern of Early Retirement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 153-170, March.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Martin Feldstein, 1998. "Privatizing Social Security," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld98-1, April.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2008.
"Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 155-176, November.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, "undated". "Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2007. "Pension Provision and Retirement Saving: Lessons from the United Kingdom," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 176, McMaster University.
- Clark, Tom & Emmerson, Carl, 2003. "Privatising provision and attacking poverty? The direction of UK Pension Policy under new Labour," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 67-89, March.
- Alan Budd & Nigel Campbell, 1998. "The Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in the U.K. Pension System," NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 99-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:1101-1119. is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson & Cormac O'Dea & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Savings and wealth of the lifetime rich: evidence from the UK and US," IFS Working Papers W13/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Behncke S, 2009.
"How Does Retirement Affect Health?,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Behncke, Stefanie, 2009. "How Does Retirement Affect Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 4253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefanie Behncke, 2009. "How Does Retirement Affect Health?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Carpio, Miguel Angel, 2011. "Do pension wealth, pension cost and the nature of pension system affect coverage? Evidence from a country where pay-as-you-go and funded systems coexist," MPRA Paper 34926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ximena Quintanilla, 2011. "Did Chileans Maximize Pensions when Choosing between PAYG and DC?," Working Papers 46, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Sep 2011.
- Jinkook Lee, 2010. "Data Sets on Pensions and Health Data Collection and Sharing for Policy Design," Working Papers WR-814, RAND Corporation.
- Ximena Quintanilla, 2011. "The effect of the Chilean Pension Reform on Wealth Accumulation," Working Papers 47, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Sep 2011.
- Frank Cowell & Brian Nolan & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Wealth, Top Incomes and Inequality," LWS Working papers 24, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:05/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .