Report NEP-EEC-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boeri, Tito & Brücker, Herbert, 2005. "Migration, Co-ordination Failures and EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 1600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jens Hainmueller & Michael J. Hiscox, 2005. "Educated Preferences: Explaining Attitudes Toward Immigration in Europe," Others 0505013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita G??rxhani, 2005. "Formation of social capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the gap vis-??-vis developed countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp766, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bal??zs ??gert & L??szl?? Halpern, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Central and Eastern Europe: A Meta-Regression Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp769, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jes??s Crespo-Cuaresma & Bal??zs ??gert & Ronald MacDonald, 2005. "Non-Linear Exchange Rate Dynamics in Target Zones: A Bumpy Road Towards A Honeymoon Some Evidence from the ERM, ERM2 and Selected New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp771, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- James Banks & Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2005. "Work Disability is a Pain in the *****, Especially in England, The Netherlands, and the United States," Labor and Demography 0505017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Röstberg, Anna & Andersson, Björn & Lindh, Thomas, 2004. "Simulating the Future Pension Wealth and Retirement Saving in Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2005:6, Institute for Futures Studies.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma Tetlow, 2005. "Estimating pension wealth of ELSA respondents," IFS Working Papers W05/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina & Stratton, Leslie S., 2005. "Is Marriage Poisonous? Are Relationships Taxing? An Analysis of the Male Marital Wage Differential in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 1591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böheim, René & Stiglbauer, Alfred M. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2005. "When and How to Create a Job: The Survival of New Jobs in Austrian Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 1602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Dickens & Mirko Draca, 2005. "The Employment Effects of the October 2003 Increase in the National Minimum Wage," Working Papers 532, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005. "Power Law Tails in the Italian Personal Income Distribution," Microeconomics 0505005, University Library of Munich, Germany.