Testing continuity of a density via g -order statistics in the regression discontinuity design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufmann, E. & Reiss, R. -D., 1992. "On conditional distributions of nearest neighbors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-76, July.
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2010.
"Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 281-355, June.
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2009. "Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics," Working Papers 1118, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2009. "Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics," NBER Working Papers 14723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lemieux, Thomas, 2008.
"Regression discontinuity designs: A guide to practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 615-635, February.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Technical Working Papers 0337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Imbens & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Regression Discontinuity Designs: A Guide to Practice," NBER Working Papers 13039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Gerard & Miikka Rokkanen & Christoph Rothe, 2016. "Bounds on Treatment Effects in Regression Discontinuity Designs with a Manipulated Running Variable," NBER Working Papers 22892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCrary, Justin, 2008. "Manipulation of the running variable in the regression discontinuity design: A density test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 698-714, February.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2010. "Do Taxpayers Bunch at Kink Points?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 180-212, August.
- Shu Shen & Xiaohan Zhang, 2016. "Distributional Tests for Regression Discontinuity: Theory and Empirical Examples," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 685-700, October.
- Taisuke Otsu & Ke-Li Xu & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2013.
"Estimation and Inference of Discontinuity in Density,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 507-524, October.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Xu, Ke-Li & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2013. "Estimation and inference of discontinuity in density," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85878, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hahn, Jinyong & Todd, Petra & Van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2001. "Identification and Estimation of Treatment Effects with a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 201-209, January.
- repec:wly:emetrp:v:85:y:2017:i::p:1013-1030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard, Francois & Rokkanen, Miikka & Rothe, Christoph, 2016. "Bounds on Treatment Effects in Regression Discontinuity Designs under Manipulation of the Running Variable, with an Application to Unemployment Insurance in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 11668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee, David S., 2008. "Randomized experiments from non-random selection in U.S. House elections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 675-697, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingying DONG & Ying-Ying LEE & Michael GOU, 2019. "Regression Discontinuity Designs with a Continuous Treatment," Discussion papers 19058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsRegression discontinuity design; g-ordered statistics; sign tests; continuity; density;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-07-23 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:20/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .