Simple Local Polynomial Density Estimators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Max H. Farrell, 2018.
"On the Effect of Bias Estimation on Coverage Accuracy in Nonparametric Inference,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 113(522), pages 767-779, April.
- Sebastian Calonico & Matias D. Cattaneo & Max H. Farrell, 2015. "On the Effect of Bias Estimation on Coverage Accuracy in Nonparametric Inference," Papers 1508.02973, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Jens Ludwig & Douglas L. Miller, 2007.
"Does Head Start Improve Children's Life Chances? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 159-208.
- Jens Ludwig & Douglas L. Miller, 2005. "Does Head Start Improve Children's Life Chances? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," NBER Working Papers 11702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludwig, Jens & Miller, Douglas L., 2006. "Does Head Start Improve Children's Life Chances? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 2111, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Imbens,Guido W. & Rubin,Donald B., 2015. "Causal Inference for Statistics, Social, and Biomedical Sciences," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521885881.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Michael Jansson & Xinwei Ma, 2019. "lpdensity: Local Polynomial Density Estimation and Inference," Papers 1906.06529, arXiv.org.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2019. "Bunching Below Thresholds to Manipulate Public Procurement," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/17, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDensity estimation; Local polynomial methods; Manipulation test; Regression discontinuity; Statistics & Probability; Statistics; Econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt9vt997qn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.