Semiparametric reduced form estimation of tuition subsidies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Christopher Taber, 2002. "Semiparametric Reduced-Form Estimation of Tuition Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 286-292, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth I. Wolpin & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2000. "Natural "Natural Experiments" in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(4), pages 827-874, December.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Direct Estimation of Policy Impacts," NBER Technical Working Papers 0254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 2001. "The Effect of Parental Transfers and Borrowing Constraints on Educational Attainment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1051-1103, November.
- Ichimura, H., 1991. "Semiparametric Least Squares (sls) and Weighted SLS Estimation of Single- Index Models," Papers 264, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2002. "Using a Social Experiment to Validate a Dynamic Behavioral Model of Child Schooling and Fertility: Assessing the Impact of a School Subsidy Program in Mexico," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Otto Toivanen & Lotta Väänänen, 2016. "Education and Invention," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 382-396, May.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanié, Bernard, 2005.
"Does Fertility Respond to Financial Incentives?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanié, 2008. "Does Fertility Respond to Financial Incentives ?," Working Papers 2008-10, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Laroque, Guy & Salanié, Bernard, 2008. "Does Fertility Respond to Financial Incentives?," IZA Discussion Papers 3575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Laroque & Bernard SalaniÃ©, 2008. "Does Fertility Respond to Financial Incentives?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2006. "Ex Ante Evaluation of Social Programs," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Rose, Adam Z. & Prager, Fynnwin & Chatterjee, Samrat, 2017. "Economic consequences of aviation system disruptions: A reduced-form computable general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 207-226.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 2004. "The Enrollment Effect of Secondary School Fees in Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rothe, Christoph, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of distributional policy effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 56-70, March.
- Mario Fiorini, 2012.
"Fostering Educational Enrolment Through Subsidies: The Issue Of Timing,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 741-772, August.
- Mario Fiorini, 2007. "Fostering Educational Enrolment Through Subsidies: the Issue of Timing," 2007 Meeting Papers 365, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mario Fiorini, 2008. "Fostering Educational Enrolment Through Subsidies: The Issue of Timing," Working Paper Series 157, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gabriel Ulyssea, 2014. "Firms, Informality and Development: Theory and evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 632, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Avner Ahituv & Robert Lerman, 2011.
"Job turnover, wage rates, and marital stability: How are they related?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 221-249, June.
- Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I., 2005. "Job Turnover, Wage Rates, and Marital Stability: How Are They Related?," IZA Discussion Papers 1470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-01-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:01/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .