Public Debt around the World: A New Dataset of Central Government Debt
Commonly used datasets on the level of public debt provide incomplete country and period coverage. This paper presents a new dataset that includes complete series of central government debt for 89 countries over the 1991-2005 period and for seven other countries for the 1993-2005 period. The data set can be found at: http://www. iadb. org/res/pub_desc. cfm?pub_id=DBA-005
|Date of creation:||Mar 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577|
Web page: http://www.iadb.org/res
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campos, Camila F.S. & Jaimovich, Dany & Panizza, Ugo, 2006.
"The unexplained part of public debt,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 228-243, September.
- Dany Jaimovich & Ugo Panizza & Camil F.S. Campos, 2006. "The Unexplained Part of Public Debt," Research Department Publications 4449, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dany Jaimovich & Ugo Panizza & Camil F.S. Campos, 2006. "The Unexplained Part of Public Debt," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6705, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martner Fanta, Ricardo & Tromben, Varinia, 2004. "Public debt sustainability," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Anastasia Guscina & Olivier D Jeanne, 2006. "Government Debt in Emerging Market Countries; A New Data Set," IMF Working Papers 06/98, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.