Monetary Policy, the Composition of GDP, and Crisis Duration in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Andreas Hoffmann, 2016. "Monetary Policy, the Composition of GDP and Crisis Duration in Europe," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 206-219, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cachanosky, Nicolas, 2014. "The effects of U.S. monetary policy on Colombia and Panama (2002–2007)," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 428-436.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Boris Cournède & Robert Price, 2008. "Monetary Policy, Market Excesses and Financial Turmoil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 597, OECD Publishing.
- Andreas Hoffmann, 2010.
"An Overinvestment Cycle In Central And Eastern Europe?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2009. "An Overinvestment Cycle in Central and Eastern Europe?," MPRA Paper 15668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1029-1061, April.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi & Wolters, Maik H., 2013.
"Do large recessions reduce output permanently?,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 516-519.
- Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "Do large recessions reduce output permanently?," Kiel Working Papers 1815, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wolters, Maik & Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi, 2013. "Do large recessions reduce output permanently?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79881, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "Do large recessions reduce output permanently?," Economics Working Papers 2012-16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M., 2012. "Does inequality lead to a financial crisis?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2147-2161.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- WP: Monetary Policy, the Composition of GDP, and Crisis Duration in Europe (with A. Hoffamann)
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2014-11-14 09:01:48
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0366-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Interest Rate Sensitivity; Crisis Duration; GDP Composition;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-11-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-11-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-11-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:08-2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.