Measuring Poverty and Social Exclusion in Australia: A Proposed Multidimensional Framework for Identifying Socio-Economic Disadvantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Johnson, 1987. "The Calculation and Use of Poverty Lines in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 20(4), pages 45-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Was Pro-Poor Economic Growth in Australia for the Income-Poor? And for the Multidimensionally-Poor?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 871-905, July.
- Ka Lin & Yun Xu & Tianhai Huang & Jiahua Zhang, 2013. "Social Exclusion and Its Causes in East Asian Societies: Evidences from SQSQ Survey Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 641-660, July.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Adalgiso Amendola, 2015.
"Social Exclusion and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation in European Economies,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 274-301, June.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & DELL'ANNO, Roberto, 2013. "Social Exclusion and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation in European Economies," CELPE Discussion Papers 126, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Riyana Miranti & Peng Yu, 2011. "Persistence of Social Exclusion among Older People in Australia: What are the protecting factors?," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/11, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Francisco Azpitarte, 2012. "Was Economic Growth in Australia Good for the Income-Poor? and for the Multidimensionally-Poor?," Working Papers 278, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bina Gubhaju & Bryan Rodgers & Lyndall Strazdins & Tanya Davidson & Peter Butterworth & Tim Crosier, 2013. "Developing Prospective Measures of Adversity Among Australian Families with Young Children," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1171-1191, September.
- Hameed, Abdul & Qaiser, Zara, 2017. "Estimating Sustainable Development and Social Exclusion in Rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 84973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2009n04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.