The Decline in Male Employment in Australia: A Cohort Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Black & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2010. "The Decline In Male Employment In Australia: A Cohort Analysis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 180-199, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1992.
"Can Cohort Data Be Treated as Genuine Panel Data?,"
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 9-23.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1990. "Can Cohort Data Be Treated As Genuine Panel Data," Papers 9064, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Can cohort data be treated as genuine panel data?," Discussion Paper 1990-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Can cohort data be treated as genuine panal data?," Other publications TiSEM 03b18da0-e22f-4b8a-b605-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005.
"Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- A. Kapteijn & R. Alessie & A. Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Borland, J., 1995. "Male Labour Market Participation in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 461, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul Beaudry & Thomas Lemieux, 1999. "Evolution of the Female Labour Force Participation Rate in Canada, 1976-1994," CIRANO Project Reports 1999rp-02, CIRANO.
- Morley Gunderson, 1977. "Logit Estimates of Labour Force Participation Based on Census Cross-Tabulations," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 453-462, August.
- Steven Kennedy & David Hedley, 2003. "A Note on Educational Attainment and Labour Force Participation in Australia," Treasury Working Papers 2003-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Nov 2003.
- Merrilees, W J, 1983. "Pension Benefits and the Decline in Elderly Male Labour Force Participation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 260-270, September.
- Gregory, R G, 1991. "Jobs and Gender: A Lego Approach to the Australian Labour Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 20-40, Supplemen.
- Paul Beaudry & Thomas Lemieux, 1999. "Evolution of the Female Labour Force Participation Rate in Canada, 1976-1994: a Cohort Analysis," A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999),in: Andrew Sharpe & Louis Grignon (ed.), A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999), pages 57-70 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2008n01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.