e-Learning Statistics - A Selective Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0501.
- Klinke, Sigbert & Witzel, Rodrigo, 2002. "MD*Book online: A tool for creating interactive documents," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,21, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Heiko Lehmann, 2005. "Working with the XQC," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordse-learning; electronic books; hypertext courseware; statistical software;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2006-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .