Solutions to the Japanese Banking Crisis: What might work and what definitely will fail
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 2008.
Center for Development Economics
2008-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr. and Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Banking Crises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp242, IIIS.
- Burkhard Drees & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1998.
"The Nordic Banking Crisis: Pitfalls in Financial Liberalization,"
IMF Occasional Papers
161, International Monetary Fund.
- Burkhard Drees & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1995. "The Nordic Banking Crises: Pitfalls in Financial Liberalization?," IMF Working Papers 95/61, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d04-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.