Political Influence and Declarations of Bank Insolvency in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarque, Arantxa & Price, David A., 2015.
"Living Wills: A Tool for Curbing Too Big to Fail,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 77-94.
- Jarque, Arantxa & Price, David A., 2014. "Living Wills: A Tool for Curbing 'Too Big to Fail'," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, pages 5-17.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis & Anh N. Vu, 2017. "The interplay between quantitative easing and risk: the case of the Japanese banking," Working Papers 226, Bank of Greece.
- Vollmer Uwe, 2015. "‚Stairway to Heaven‘ oder ‚Highway to Hell‘? – Eine Einschätzung der Europäischen Bankenunion / ‚Stairway to Heaven‘ or ‚Highway to Hell‘? – An Evaluation of the European Banking Union," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 66(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozłowski, Łukasz, 2013. "The influence of political factors on commercial banks in Central European countries," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 759-777.
- Ignatowski, Magdalena & Korte, Josef & Werger, Charlotte, 2015. "Between capture and discretion - The determinants of distressed bank treatment and expected government support," Working Paper Series 1835, European Central Bank.
- Korte, Josef, 2015. "Catharsis—The real effects of bank insolvency and resolution," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 213-231.
- Thorsten Beck, 2013.
"Finance, growth and fragility: the role of government,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 49-77.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2013. "Finance, Growth and Fragility: The Role of Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 9597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korte, Josef, 2013.
"Catharsis - The Real Effects of Bank Insolvency and Resolution,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79938, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Korte, Josef, 2013. "Catharsis - The real effects of bank insolvency and resolution," Discussion Papers 21/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Olivier De Jonghe & Mustafa Disli & Koen Schoors, 2012.
"Corporate Governance, Opaque Bank Activities, and Risk/Return Efficiency: Pre- and Post-Crisis Evidence from Turkey,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 51-80, April.
- De Jonghe, O.G. & Disli, M. & Schoors, K., 2011. "Corporate Governance, Opaque Bank Activities, and Risk/Return Efficiency : Pre- and Post-Crisis Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper 2011-129, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- O. De Jonghe & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2011. "Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: Pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/729, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marcelo Rezende, 2011. "How do joint supervisors examine financial institutions? the case of state banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Kick, Thomas & Vig, Vikrant, 2015.
"The political economy of bank bailouts,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
86, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Haselmann, Rainer & Kick, Thomas & Behn, Markus & Vig, Vikrant, 2015. "The Political Economy of Bank Bailouts," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113082, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marcelo Rezende, 2011. "How Do Joint Supervisors Examine Financial Institutions? The Case of Banks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oren Levintal, 2012. "Equity Capital, Bankruptcy Risk and the Liquidity Trap," Working Papers 2012-07, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Eichler, Stefan & Sobański, Karol, 2016. "National politics and bank default risk in the eurozone," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 247-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:41:y:2009:i:1:p:131-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.