Economic tools to promote transparency and comparability in the Paris Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "WITCH. A World Induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," Working Papers 2006_46, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu, 2010. "Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3384-3393, July.
- Geoffrey Blanford & James Merrick & Richard Richels & Steven Rose, 2014. "Trade-offs between mitigation costs and temperature change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 527-541, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bistline, John E., 2016. "Energy technology R&D portfolio management: Modeling uncertain returns and market diffusion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1181-1196.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:258-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Arild Angelsen & Andrea Baranzini & W.J. Wouter Botzen & Stefano Carattini & Stefan Drews & Tessa Dunlop & Eric Galbraith & Elisabeth Gsottbauer & Richard B. Howarth & Em, 2018. "Parallel tracks towards a global treaty on carbon pricing," Working Papers 2018/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:16-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:92:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3297-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Céline Guivarch & Hélène Benveniste & Olivier Boucher & Hervé Le Treut & Patrick Criqui, 2017.
"Impacts of nationally determined contributions on 2030 global greenhouse gas emissions: uncertainty analysis and distribution of emissions,"
- Hélène Benveniste & Olivier Boucher & Céline Guivarch & Hervé Le Treut & Patrick Criqui, 2018. "Impacts of nationally determined contributions on 2030 global greenhouse gas emissions: uncertainty analysis and distribution of emissions," Post-Print hal-01662799, HAL.
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2017.
"Quantifying Non-cooperative Climate Engineering,"
2017.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emmerling, Johannes & Tavoni, Massimo, 2017. "Quantifying Non-cooperative Climate Engineering," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 266289, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:581-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Parry & Victor Mylonas & Nate Vernon, 2018. "Mitigation Policies for the Paris Agreement: An Assessment for G20 Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/193, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:41:y:2018:i:10:p:2650-2668 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:2:p:197-219. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:52-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:167:y:2019:i:c:p:1120-1131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:130:y:2019:i:c:p:328-340 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:hksfac:29914190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.