How Do Macroeconomic Developments in Mainland China Affect Hong Kong's Short-term Interest Rates?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wensheng Peng & Frank Leung, 2005. "A Monetary Conditions Index for Mainland China," Working Papers 0501, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hans Genberg, 2003. "Foreign Versus Domestic Factors as Souces of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Hong Kong," Working Papers 172003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bernard J Laurens & Rodolfo Maino, 2007. "China; Strengthening Monetary Policy Implementation," IMF Working Papers 07/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Tony Latter, 2007. "Rules versus discretion in managing the Hong Kong dollar, 1983-2006," Working Papers 022007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hans Genberg, 2003.
"Foreign Versus Domestic Factors as Souces of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Hong Kong,"
172003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hans Genberg, 2003. "Foreign versus domestic factors as sources of macroeconomic fluctuations in Hong Kong," IHEID Working Papers 05-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Tom Fong, 2007. "Is the Hong Kong Dollar Exchange Rate "Bounded" in the Convertibility Zone?," Working Papers 0713, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Frank Leung & Kevin Chow & Simon Chan, 2010.
"Measures of trend inflation in Hong Kong,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy and the measurement of inflation: prices, wages and expectations, volume 49, pages 177-200
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hans Genberg & Li-gang Liu & Xiangrong Jin, 2006. "Hong Kong's Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronisation with Mainland China and the US," Working Papers 0611, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael & Pytlarczyk, Ernest, 2011.
"Stock market wealth effects in an estimated DSGE model for Hong Kong,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 316-334, January.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael & Pytlarczyk, Ernest, 2011. "Stock market wealth effects in an estimated DSGE model for Hong Kong," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 316-334.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael & Pytlarczyk, Ernest, 2009. "Stock market wealth effects in an estimated DSGE model for Hong Kong," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Michael Paetz & Ernest Pytlarczyk, 2010. "Stock market wealth effects in an estimated DSGE model for Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21009, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority, 2008. "Capital flows into and out of Hong Kong SAR: implications for monetary and financial stability," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 207-219 Bank for International Settlements.
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Honglin Wang, 2009. "Hong Kong's Financial Market Interactions with the US and Mainland China in Crisis and Tranquil Times," Working Papers 0910, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong; HIBOR; Linked Exchange Rate system;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-05-31 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2008-05-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-05-31 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-05-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.