Hong Kong's Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronisation with Mainland China and the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Duarte Neves, Pedro & Morais Sarmento, Luis, 2003.
"Evaluating core inflation indicators,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 765-775, July.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Luís Morais Sarmento & Carlos Robalo Marques, 1999. "Evaluating core inflation indicators," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 2002.
"Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 25-44, January.
- Zivot, Eric & Andrews, Donald W K, 1992. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil-Price Shock, and the Unit-Root Hypothesis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-270, July.
- Eric Zivot & Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Further Evidence on the Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 944, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ZIVOT: RATS procedure to perform Zivot-Andrews Unit Root Test," Statistical Software Components RTS00236, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cogley, Timothy, 2002. "A Simple Adaptive Measure of Core Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 94-113, February.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Carlos Robalo Marques & Afonso Gonçalves da Silva, 2001.
"Using the first principal component as a core inflation indicator,"
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles,
Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- José Ferreira Machado & Carlos Robalo Marques & Pedro Duarte Neves & Afonso Gonçalves da Silva, 2001. "Using the First Principal Component as a Core Inflation Indicator," Working Papers w200109, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Robert W. Rich & Charles Steindel, 2005. "A review of core inflation and an evaluation of its measures," Staff Reports 236, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genberg, Hans & He, Dong & Leung, Frank, 2007. "Recent Performance Of The Hong Kong Dollar Linked Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 9440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tara Sinclair & Yeuqing Jia, 2010. "Permanent and Transitory Macroeconomic Relationships between China and the Developed World," Working Papers 2010-08, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- He, Dong & Liao, Wei & Wu, Tommy, 2015.
"Hong Kong's growth synchronization with China and the US: A trend and cycle analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 10-28.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2014. "Hong Kong's Growth Synchronisation with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 152014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2015. "Hong Kong’s Growth Synchronization with China and the U.S.; A Trend and Cycle Analysis," IMF Working Papers 15/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Genberg, Hans & Hui, Cho-Hoi, 2008.
"The credibility of 'The Link' from the perspective of modern financial theory,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
18, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Hans Genberg & Cho-hoi Hui, 2009. "The Credibility of the Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory," Working Papers 0902, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2007. "How Do Macroeconomic Developments in Mainland China Affect Hong Kong's Short-term Interest Rates?," Working Papers 0717, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .