Hong Kong's Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronisation with Mainland China and the US
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genberg, Hans & He, Dong & Leung, Frank, 2007. "Recent Performance Of The Hong Kong Dollar Linked Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 9440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tara Sinclair & Yeuqing Jia, 2010. "Permanent and Transitory Macroeconomic Relationships between China and the Developed World," Working Papers 2010-08, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- He, Dong & Liao, Wei & Wu, Tommy, 2015.
"Hong Kong's growth synchronization with China and the US: A trend and cycle analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 10-28.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2014. "Hong Kong's Growth Synchronisation with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 152014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2015. "Hong Kong’s Growth Synchronization with China and the U.S.; A Trend and Cycle Analysis," IMF Working Papers 15/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Genberg, Hans & Hui, Cho-Hoi, 2008.
"The credibility of 'The Link' from the perspective of modern financial theory,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
18, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Hans Genberg & Cho-hoi Hui, 2009. "The Credibility of the Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory," Working Papers 0902, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2007. "How Do Macroeconomic Developments in Mainland China Affect Hong Kong's Short-term Interest Rates?," Working Papers 0717, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .