Recent Performance Of The Hong Kong Dollar Linked Exchange Rate System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Leung, 2006. "Structural Determinants of Hong Kong's Current Account Surplus," Working Papers 0614, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hans Genberg & Li-gang Liu & Xiangrong Jin, 2006. "Hong Kong's Economic Integration and Business Cycle Synchronisation with Mainland China and the US," Working Papers 0611, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2009.
"A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
228, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A soft edge target zone model : Theory and application to Hong Kong," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A soft edge target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:bofitp:2009_021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2009. "A soft target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20912, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority, 2013. "Monetary operations under the Currency Board system: the experience of Hong Kong," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 73, pages 145-154, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Honglin Wang, 2009. "Hong Kong's Financial Market Interactions with the US and Mainland China in Crisis and Tranquil Times," Working Papers 0910, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2007. "Is the Hong Kong Dollar Real Exchange Rate Misaligned?," Working Papers 0721, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hongyi Chen & Andrew Tsang, 2016. "The Impact of US Monetary Policy and Other External Shocks on the Hong Kong Economy: A Factor-augmented VAR Approach," Working Papers 092016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tara Sinclair & Yeuqing Jia, 2010. "Permanent and Transitory Macroeconomic Relationships between China and the Developed World," Working Papers 2010-08, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- He, Dong & Liao, Wei & Wu, Tommy, 2015.
"Hong Kong's growth synchronization with China and the US: A trend and cycle analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 10-28.
- Dong He & Wei Liao & Tommy Wu, 2014. "Hong Kong's Growth Synchronisation with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 152014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Wei Liao & Tommy Wu & Mr. Dong He, 2015. "Hong Kong’s Growth Synchronization with China and the U.S.: A Trend and Cycle Analysis," IMF Working Papers 2015/082, International Monetary Fund.
- Dong He & Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2007. "How Do Macroeconomic Developments in Mainland China Affect Hong Kong's Short-term Interest Rates?," Working Papers 0717, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2010. "Major Determinants of Current Account in Russia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 790-806, December.
- Genberg, Hans & Hui, Cho-Hoi, 2008.
"The credibility of 'The Link' from the perspective of modern financial theory,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
18, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Hans Genberg & Cho-hoi Hui, 2009. "The Credibility of the Link from the Perspective of Modern Financial Theory," Working Papers 0902, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong dollar linked exchange rate system;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-07-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2008-07-20 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2008-07-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2008-07-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.