Report NEP-IFN-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taboga, Marco & Pericoli, Marcello, 2008. "Bond risk premia, macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate," MPRA Paper 9523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genberg, Hans & He, Dong & Leung, Frank, 2007. "Recent Performance Of The Hong Kong Dollar Linked Exchange Rate System," MPRA Paper 9440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2008. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Volatility in a Target Zone: The Portuguese Case," GEMF Working Papers 2008-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Salazar, Eduardo, 2008.
"El Riesgo País y el Tipo de Cambio Nominal entre el Perú y Estados Unidos. Una aproximación a través de un Modelo de Mercado de Activos de determinación del Tipo de Cambio. (1998:12 – 2007:12)
[The," MPRA Paper 9540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MArdi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzales-Hermosillo & Vance L. Martin & Chrismin Tang, 2008. "Are Financial Crises Alike?," CAMA Working Papers 2008-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lorca-Susino, Maria, 2008. "The US dollar and the Euro: The Deus Ex-Machina," MPRA Paper 9556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoletta Batini & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2008. "Optimal Exchange Rate Stabilization in a Dollarized Economy with Inflation Targets," Working Papers 2008-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2008. "Evaluating Foreign Exchange Market Intervention: Self-selection, Counterfactuals and Average Treatment Effects," Working Papers 022008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrew Coleman & Özer Karagedikli, 2008. "The Relative Size of New Zealand Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Responses to News," Working Papers 08_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Macro Wine in Financial Skins: The Oil-FX Interdependence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Csaba Csávás, 2008. "Density forecast evaluation and the effect of risk-neutral central moments on the currency risk premium: tests based on EUR/HUF option-implied densities," MNB Working Papers 2008/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Yin-wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Hoarding of International Reserves: A Comparison of the Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 072008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yuko Hashimoto, 2008. "Too Much for Self-Insurance? Asian Foreign Reserves," Working Papers 062008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.