The History Of Sociological Research On Occupations And Professions In The Ussr 1960-80s: Ideological Frameworks And Analytical Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parboteeah, K. Praveen & Cullen, John B. & Lim, Lrong, 2004. "Formal volunteering: a cross-national test," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 431-441, November.
- John Peloza & Simon Hudson & Derek Hassay, 2009. "The Marketing of Employee Volunteerism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 371-386, April.
- Hae-Ryong Kim & Moonkyu Lee & Hyoung-Tark Lee & Na-Min Kim, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee–Company Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 557-569, September.
- Debra Basil & Mary Runte & M. Easwaramoorthy & Cathy Barr, 2009. "Company Support for Employee Volunteering: A National Survey of Companies in Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 387-398, April.
- Miriam Muethel & Martin Hoegl & K Praveen Parboteeah, 2011. "National business ideology and employees’ prosocial values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(2), pages 183-201, February.
- Choi, David Y. & Gray, Edmund R., 2008. "Socially responsible entrepreneurs: What do they do to create and build their companies?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 341-352.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2002. "Knowing in Practice: Enacting a Collective Capability in Distributed Organizing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 249-273, June.
- Fiona MacPhail & Paul Bowles, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility as Support for Employee Volunteers: Impacts, Gender Puzzles and Policy Implications in Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 405-416, February.
- Karl Pajo & Louise Lee, 2011. "Corporate-Sponsored Volunteering: A Work Design Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 467-482, March.
More about this item
Keywordsprofessions; history of sociology; occupations; soviet sociology; USSR;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2014-05-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-05-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-05-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:40/soc/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.