Report NEP-HME-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Scheall, 2014. "A Hayekian Explanation of Hayek's "Epistemic Turn"," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-4, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Woldu, Thomas & Tadesse, Fanaye & Waller, Marie-Katherine, 2013. "Women’s participation in agricultural cooperatives in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jimmy A. Saravia, 2014. "Why has the literature on corporate governance and firm performance yielded mixed results?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010914, Universidad EAFIT.
- Benno Torgler, 2014. "Can Tax Compliance Research Profit from Biology?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dorota Leszczyńska, 2014. "Historical Trajectory and Knowledge Embeddedness: A Case Study in the French Perfume Cluster," Working Papers 2014-268, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Everett, Craig R., 2013. "Measuring the social responsibility discount for the cost of equity capital: evidence from benefit corporations," MPRA Paper 55441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Serra, 2014. "Continental Visions: Ann Seidman, Reginald H. Green, and the Economics of African Unity in 1960s Ghana," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-8, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Julia V. Ivanova, 2014. "Homo Animal Ambitiosum: Early Modern Theories Of Sociability Between Commerce And Metaphysics," HSE Working papers WP BRP 51/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Diego Javier Gómez Calderón & Diego Javier Gómez Calderón, 2012. "Normas sociales y elección económica: perspectiva crítica a la conceptualización del hombre concreto," Economía, Gestión y Desarrollo 010476, Universidad Javeriana - Cali.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Ferreira de Souza, Pedro H.G., 2014. "The Rich, the Affluent and the Top Incomes: A Literature Review," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6070n04v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Roman N. Abramov, 2014. "The History Of Sociological Research On Occupations And Professions In The Ussr 1960-80s: Ideological Frameworks And Analytical Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2014. "Gender-responsive Budgeting as Fiscal Innovation: Evidence from India on 'Processes'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_797, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jimmy A. Saravia, 2013. "Merger waves and the Austrian business cycle theory," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010929, Universidad EAFIT.