Continental Visions: Ann Seidman, Reginald H. Green, and the Economics of African Unity in 1960s Ghana
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAnn Seidman; Reginald H. Green; Ghan a; Pan-Africanism; Kwame Nkrumahn;
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-05-04 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-05-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-05-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-05-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2014-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.