The Firm Size Effect On Performance Due To Intangible Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haanes, Knut & Fjeldstad, Øystein, 2000. "Linking intangible resources and competition," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-62, February.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "A Reprise of Size and R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 925-951, July.
More about this item
Keywordsintangibles; performance; SME; large companies; European companies; ROA; dummy regression.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- F - International Economics
- L - Industrial Organization
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-01-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2015-01-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2015-01-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-01-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:35man2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .